Our team has been working hard to incorporate feedback from districts and improve Eduhero even further. The Groups and Plans are found from the Control Panel, given you are a District Manager or Campus Manager, so please take the time to explore these new features.
Eduhero Groups (New)
You can now create Groups and assign users within each. These Groups are used not only for filtering data in the Eduhero Reports, but can also be assigned to a Plan.
There is currently no limit to how many people can be assigned to a Group, so the possibilities are endless. You could create a Group called Coaches, for example, thus easily making a Plan for your Coaches to complete.
Groups are actually quite simple, but it is how they're used which may take some getting used to, so please take the time to learn this much wanted feature!Eduhero Plans (Updated)
You may also notice major changes to Plans and the way they are created. First, you must create a Plan Draft, setting a title and note, and add up to 20 courses. Added courses cannot be changed after launching the plan.
- When you're happy with your Plan Draft, just hit "Launch" and you will be taken to a 4 step process.
- Review or update the Plan title and note. This can be changed after launch.
- Set the Start and End dates for your Plan. This cannot be changed after launch.
- Share your plan with a District/Campus, created Group, or an Individual. This also cannot be changed after launch.
- Review your plan and make any final changes. Then click "Launch" to make it active for users to see.
Please take the time to learn this new process and use it to your benefit. You should also notice that any plans created prior to today are still intact and you can still view Reports on them. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you and have a great week!